Elephant Origami with Snake Chain Necklace
- Regular price
- Rp 1.275.000,00 IDR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rp 1.275.000,00 IDR
- Unit price
Gentle giants, elephants are the largest and one of the most intelligent land animals on earth. Thanks to the dedicated rangers in the Maasai Mara National Reserve and the Mara Conservancies, the elephants have a strong presence and we want to keep it that way.
Our Origami Elephant Necklace, available in both gunmetal sterling silver and 18ct gold vermeil, with natural elephant-textured surface, origami-inspired design, this elephant is one of the cutest!
The elephant hangs from a 17-20 inch chain.
This elephant design is available in Origami Elephant Hoop Earrings, our Origami Elephant Beaded Necklace and Bracelet, as well as our Origami Elephant Hug Adjustable Ring.
- 92.5 Sterling Silver: Since pure silver is a bit too soft to wear for jewelry, all our metals are made from 925 Silver. 925 Silver, also known as Sterling Silver, is an alloy which is a mixture of 2 or more metals. So it's made up of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals which makes it a wearable metal for everyday life.
- Gunmetal Silver: Also known as oxidized silver, this type of metal is true sterling silver, but its surface has been intentionally darkened through by introducing it to a chemical process, which makes the final product dark grey in color.
- 18kt Gold Plate: Gold plated jewellery is not solid gold. Gold plating is a method of adding a thin layer of gold over another metal. Our gold plated jewelry is made of 18kt gold plating over 925 silver.
As your handmade bedoco jewelry is delicate and precious – like the world we live in – it should always be protected and handled with care. When exposed to elements such as perfume, lotion, chlorine, ocean water or even our skin’s natural oils, the metals will tarnish. With all this in mind, be guided by the be.do.co name to remember how to care for your treasures:
- Be bare when you swim, sweat or shower
- Be mindful that the gold plating will slowly wear off if it comes in contact with harsh chemicals, body oils, and ocean or pool water
- Do, however, apply your lotion, make-up and perfume before putting on your jewelry
- Do love and protect your jewelry by storing it in its original box at the end of the day
- Consider wearing your gold plate jewelry mainly on special occasions;
- Conserve and restore the polished look by buffing with a jewelry cleaning cloth when needed
|USA, Europe, and UK||US$ 30|
|Australia & New Zealand||US$ 30|
|Southeast Asia||US$ 20|
|Rest of the World||US$35|
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we can offer you an exchange or store credit (shipping fees to be handled by customer)
- Bedoco will only accept returns for exchange or store credit if returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
- If you wish to exchange or receive store credit, then simply mail the product back to bedoco. You will need to include your original online order number. The item/s must be unworn and in their original condition and original packaging.
- The cost of returning the item is the responsibility if the customer: you will incur the shipping fees as outlined on the Shipping & Delivery page.
- We highly recommend that you send the goods back via registered post or a shipping courier with tracking services to ensure that we can track shipment of your return.
- Please note that there is a policy of no returns or exchanges on sale items
- All international import taxes are the responsibilities of the customer
- be.do.co offers a 6-month warranty against any manufacturing defects, and we will either repair or replace the defective product free of charge.
- The warranty does not cover misuse, wear and tear or any mishandling that is not aligned with our care instructions (see Care Instructions on the be.do.co website)